Who we are
Misterovens is a family business whose first ovens were manufactured in 1936 in Portugal and whose tradition was the bread oven. Misterovens is based in Braga / Portugal with the intracommunity code: PT510148212.
In the 1970s, the production of these wood-fired ovens came to a halt. And, years later, the creator’s grandson took over the craft. The wood-fired oven has undergone major changes in design, mobility and manufacturing. From its savoir faire, Misterovens developed wood-fired ovens for everyone. Whether professional or private due to its new refractory raw materials, which are lighter and have better inertia performance. Misterovens has developed a wide range of stainless steel ovens that meet health and safety standards. These ovens with the Montana name are internationally patented as well as the range of premium clay ovens finished in stone or brick.
Misterovens is a young and creative team. Our goal is to manufacture designer ovens. However, our energy is heavily focused on cooking quality performance, fast heat-up times, and significant optimization of inertia. Misterovens is a reference in the market for wood-fired ovens and pizza ovens. The culinary versatility of our ovens is confirmed by our presence at the Neapolitan Pizza World Championship, on World Pizza Day, as well as by the use of our ovens by Chefs and suppliers.
Misterovens has developed a gas burner for the entire Montana range. Because of this, Misterovens is the only manufacturer in the world that markets wood and gas ovens according to the user’s choice. It is possible to do it from our smallest oven, the Evo, to the largest, the Spazioso.
At Misterovens we also prioritize customer follow-up and highly responsive after-sales service. A team always alert and attentive, abroad and in all countries of the world. When choosing a Misterovens oven, you choose quality, price and the guarantee of know-how.
• For shipments in Europe – in countries like Switzerland, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom – it is necessary to contact Misterovens because of the assigned fees.
• Shipments between 8 to 12 business days after confirmation of purchase.
• In high season or pandemic times, shipping times can be changed. In this situation you should contact Misterovens.
• We do not accept returns for payment due to situations related to delivery and transportation times.
• Transport: international freight forwarder.
• Our ovens are insured during transportation.
• Shipments are made from the factory.
When choosing a wood oven, stone or brick barbecue, please, it is important to read and realize that the decision and responsibility are the customer’s
• The oven is delivered in a cardboard box on a pallet. The larger ovens are already delivered in wooden boxes.
• Delivery is made in a vehicle equipped with a lift and pallet truck.
• Upon delivery, it is necessary to check the goods in front of the carrier. And if there is any damage to the oven or accessories, you will have to report it and mark it in the delivery document.
• Misterovens will only be able to take out insurance under these conditions. Therefore, if this procedure is not followed, we will not be able to take any responsibility for the damaged goods.
Rua dos pavilhões n2 4700-151 Frossos Braga - Portugal
De segunda a sábado
09:00h as 19:00h