€749.00 – €938.00
Montana EVO is an oven created and patented by Misterovens especially for family use. This oven allows you to cook any type of meal, even in a downward heat flow (the kind of heat needed to bake bread).
It is an all stainless steel oven, with all the cuts made with laser and all the pieces welded together, as well as several reinforcement bars to avoid excessive expansion of the stainless steel.
You can spend a great time and have a good time during a pizza party or at a meal with family or friends due to Montana Evo.
2 years warranty
- 1 Montana Evo Oven
- External measures: 72 cm x 72 cm x 45 cm
- Interior measures: 60 cm x 60 cm x 26 cm
- Weight: 59 kg
- Stainless steel 304 and 430
- Carbon steel cover
- Thermo lacquered painting
- Chimney tube 50cm stainless steel 304, diameter 120 mm
- Stainless steel chimney cap 304, diameter 120 mm
- 4 rubber high temperature feet of high temperature 0.8 mm
- Stainless steel coal ember
- 4 refractory stones 30 x 30 x 3cm
- Inlet valve (It is possible to attach a gas burner, available at our acessories section)
- 500ºC thermometer
Half moon door:
- Measures: 52 x 22cm
- Stainless 430
- Thermo-ceramic glass
- Pine wood handle
- Gas burner valve
Packaging: Double cardboard box, strapped to a pallet.
* If you are in a hurry or in an emergency to receive your Montana oven before purchasing it contact us so that we can confirm the delivery times. Starting in April, shipping times may change from week to week. Our deliveries usually run from 8 to 10 business days, but depending on the season, delays can range from 18 to 25 business days. We are manufacturers so orders are processed on a first-ordered first-served basis, and shipments are conditioned by the number of orders and the conditions that our production will face when ordering.
Black, Eggplant, Orange, Red, White
With car, Without car