€1,390.00 – €1,650.00
The Montana Eighties wood oven is the only wood oven in the world equipped with a fixed door, which allows a quick heating so that the 18 refractory stones store the maximum heat in a minimum time.
Montana Eighties was designed with the aim of offering you a wood oven weighing less than 110 kg and with greater inertia than traditional brick ovens which weight more than 500 kg.
The purpose of the Montana Eighties wood oven is to allow any type of cooking. Refractory stones on the ground and on the walls help with its important inertia. It is an ideal oven for enthusiasts of all types of wood cooking.There is also the possibility of using the oven with gas.
2 years warranty
- 1 Montana Eighties Oven
- External measures: 93 cm x 93 cm x 58 cm
- Interior measures: 75 cm x 75 cm x 44 cm
- Weight: 109 kg
- Stainless steel 304 and 430
- Carbon steel cover
- Thermo lacquered painting
- Chimney tube 100 cm stainless steel 430, diameter 150 mm
- Chimney tube and cap - lacquered thermo painting
- Removable grill
- Smoke evacuation valve integrated in the oven
- 18 refractory stones 25x25x3cm
- Input for inserting the gas burner
- 500ºC thermometer
- Measures: 48x32cm
- Galvanized iron, thermo lacquered paint
- Thermo-ceramic glass
- Door fixed to the oven through welding
Packing: Wooden box on pallet
* If you are in a hurry or in an emergency to receive your Montana oven, before purchasing it contact us so that we can confirm the delivery times. Starting in April, shipping times may change from week to week. Our deliveries usually run from 8 to 10 business days, but depending on the season, delays can range from 18 to 25 business days. We are manufacturers so orders are processed on a first-ordered first-served basis, and shipments are conditioned by the number of orders and the conditions that our production will face when ordering.
With car, Without car
Black, Bronze, Eggplant, Grey, Orange, Red